Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Dear Coupons, how I've missed thee!

Well, how can I say this? I miss couponing! I have been unable to fit couponing into my world the last couple months due to our busy life, work, planning for special events and preparing for our new baby that is on the way! Which is one reason why I have started to try and get back into the swing of things again! It has been far too long since I did my last coupon raid, big shopping score and bargain seeking! Whatever was I thinking?

I apologize to my viewers and my fans for the lack of attention I have put towards my online sites, and look forward being more involved again. Couponing is so much fun, however it can be taxing on time, and that was something I was running short on. I look forward to hearing from you all, and getting back into the flow of the coupon highway, and with a new baby on our way, I will be looking for new items like diapers and formula, the things I did not coupon for very often before! This should be fun, I can't wait.......

CanadianCouponQueen.

No comments:

Post a Comment